Last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 05:15 pm
The usage of routers has become important among most of the people for regular usages. If you are the one who is looking forward to using the best router, then the discussion below would be helpful for you for sure without any doubt. Well, Ubee is considered to be one of the best routers as well as the modems in recent years. When it comes to their recent modem like dvw3201b, it is said to be the certified router which mainly provides Ethernet ports like RJ45.
In general, most of them may face problems with a user interface which is considered to be poor. Even they face issues with antenna, ports and compatibility as well. However, once started using Ubee dvw3201b, you will not be going to witness any issues while handling the connectivity. Also, it is easy for the people to access and one can change the Ubee router settings by complete the Ubee router login process. If you are the one who is going to handle the modem, then the below discussion will be supportive in order to sort out the issues if you experience it.
Steps to login
So, people who want to make a log into Ubee router dvw3201b, and then it is essential for you to follow some of the things. Let’s have a look at steps when it comes to the login process.
- Make sure to know whether your local system is connected with the internet or not. If not, then get connected.
- It is necessary to ensure that the laptop or desktop where one can proceed further through the browser.
- Now check out the router’s box where you can get to know about the username as well as password which is a default.
Step 1: Tap to open browser
When you are looking forward to using the login page, you must enter the IP address. For information, each and every router will be having its IP address as identity. When it comes to accessing the Ubee router, then you need to enter the address like http://192.168.100.1 in a browser.
Also read about :- 192.168.100.1 Router IP: What it is used for? Helpful Guide 2019
Step 2: Ubee DVW3201B Router Login
- After the Ubee login process is completed, you may witness the login page related to this router. Now, you need to enter the username as well as password for further process.
- If you are the new user for a router, then it is essential for you to enter default credentials.
- In case, if the Ubee username and password is changed but you have forgotten, then all you need to do is resetting process. Well, when it comes to resetting process, it is necessary for you to do long press by holding the reset button for few seconds.
Step 3: Change default settings
- By entering the proper and correct credentials, you will get an opportunity to witness the home screen of router. Here you can change the settings like username, password, SSID and even change the Ubee settings.
- If you want to change the Ubee default login as well as password, then it is necessary for you to follow the essential steps without any miss.
- By visiting the router login page, one can see the option like tools which is located at the top of menu bar.
- You need to search for the option password which will be available in the menu bar. Well, it is the right time where you can change the default password at any time.
Important tips to follow while changing the password
- The password should have 15 characters to make strong
- It must be having alphanumeric characters as well
- Avoid adding any personal details
- Add an easy Ubee password for better remembrance
How to change SSID
For information, SSID is considered to be the primary name where you can see over the Wi-Fi stations during the time of opening wifi option. Also, make sure to change the default SSID to get protected from hackers while accessing it.
- Firstly you need to search for the option wireless which is mainly available in the menu when one can see at the top of Ethernet.
- Also, you can check out the network in the left side where you can also see the option like SSID for this router.