Mediacom Router Login Guide | Home Network Manager
With the expansion of small business and individual businesses over a few years, the popularity of the Mediacom routers also has been raised to a greater extent now. The routers have got global acclamation due to the involvement of various features and ease of use. It is 9th largest cable service providers of the USA that is well known for its professional behavior and established a reputation. One of the best things about the Mediacom router IP is that it can be easily managed with the help of Mediacom Home Network Manager.
The users may face sometimes issues while accessing to the default Mediacom cable login, we are here with the step by step and easy solution for you. You just have to Mediacom control panel username and passphrase perfectly get the default login page. The guide will serve as a greater help for you to deal with the most common errors.
How to login to Mediacom Default Router?
One needed to get prepared with the prerequisites first to go further with the login process. Mediacom router is actually being managed by Mediacom home network management software and hence one really doesn’t need to go anywhere else. To enable login, all you have to do is:
- Launch your web browser and make a search for the option of homewifi.mediacomcable.com in the provided search bar.
- Control panel of the router will be flashed up on your home screen. Just enter your Mediacom control panel login credentials i.e. username and password in the provided column. You can use the username “Your Mediacom ID” here and password the passphrase is given to you when you first got the Mediacom router.
- In case if you have forgotten your password, you can tap on the related option followed by entering your email ID. Your new password will be sent to the mentioned email ID.
- Once you successfully have entered the Mediacom technicolor modem login credentials, you now have to change SSID, the default username and password, DHCP settings, setup firewall and configure the router for the home network as well.
- That’s it. You are now free to access your Mediacom router login now.
What to do if we have to change the default username and password?
If you are willing to change the Mediacom router default login credentials, the only thing that you need to do is:
- Launch your web browser and add URL: https://homewifi.mediacomcable.com/prime-home/control-panel/login/. Or visit 192.168.100.1 or 192.168.0.1
- Enter your password.
- Tap on the login option is present on the control panel page.
- Tap on the My Wireless Network option.
- Select WiFi and get the SSID and passphrase option.
- Change the network name and passphrase as per your preferences.
- Press Save to update the changes you recently have made.