While working on your router if 192.168.100.1 is being consistently flashing up on your screen, it literally means that your router will be asking about the admin panel access. It is actually a universal IP address to access the management access being offered by various service providers such as Arris, Huawei, Digicel, D-Link, and Netgear, etc. In short, if you are having a router from any of these service providers, you can hassle-free add this IP address to access the router panel. You can easily use this IP address for various purposes such as editing internet connection settings, setup and edit wireless networks and making an edition in various operations such as LAN, WAN, and Proxy security settings.
How to login to 192.168.100.1?
If you are willing to have management access over your router services, 192.168.100.1 is the IP address you have to make use in. the only things you have to do here are:
- Connect your Router with your device properly.
- Launch your internet browser using your device and then add URL: http://192.168.100.1 into the address bar.
- Press the Enter button to go further with the process.
- The control panel login page will flash up on your home screen.
- Just follow the instructions and add your username and password here very carefully. In case if you do not know your router username and password you can also make use of the default one as well.
- Once you have made the secure login to the process, you will be free to enjoy editing in router settings as per your preferences.
- We prefer you to go with the backup the data being available on your device before proceeding further with the process; so that you can easily access in case of data loss.
Failed to connect 192.168.100.1?
If you have tried up the above process and are not succeeding in connecting your router with the device, the reasons may be:
- That you are adding some wrong IP address to log in. 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1,192.168.1.254, and 10.0.0.0.1 are some of the most common IP addresses that also provides management access but for some other service providers.
- That you will be using some wrong router address over here. The IP address does not include any character or word in between and the wrong usage of any can also prevent you from accessing your router’s admin panel.
The default username and Password list
Here we are going to provide you a detailed list of default usernames and passwords. If you still don’t have changed your router’s username and password, you can easily use the one being mentioned below. For the same IP address i.e. 192.168.100.1, we can use the default username and that is “admin” along with different password options such as “password or admin, 1234, and Motorola”. Moreover, if you are using “Sremac” as admin here you can use “b29a03t19a87ja” and for admin “MSO”; “Changeme” would be the password option.
Forgot username and password
Forgetting username and password is one of the worst situations one can face while accessing a tool. If you also have forgotten the username and password of your router, here are the two methods that you can use for making access:
- If you don’t have changed the username and password of your router, you can make a secure login to your router’s management access using the default username and password. For help, you can easily check out the list being mentioned above.
- If you have changed the username and password of your router, you need to reset your factory settings to default before proceeding further with the process. Once done; users’ will be free to enjoy access using the default username and password options.