192.168.10.100 Admin Login IP – Username & Password
Seeking access to the admin panel of your router? If 192.168.10.100 is the IP address of your router, this article is surely going to be a great help to make admin login. This IP address is being used by the special class of routers whose IP addresses are usually being used by default gateway IP by IANA such as TRENDnet TEW-653AP or TEW-755AP. One can easily access to this router’s management access using this IP address. Here is the detailed process to get access to the router’s admin access to this IP address. Just have a glance.
Most Common 192.168.10.100 Logins
|admin||''last 8 digits of serial number''|
To make the admin access easier to this default login gateway of your router all you need to have is:
- WiFi-enabled router access
- PC to get access to the internet browser
How to make login to 192.168.100?
Launch your web browser using your computer system and then add the default IP address into the address bar of your router login page. If you are using routers like TRENDnet or TEW-755AP, you can use 192.168.100 here. Moreover, you can also make use of URL: http://192.168.10.100 to get access to the default gateway of your router.
- Once you have done with the above process successfully, now tap on the login screen to proceed further with the process. Add your username and password into the dedicated columns very carefully. In case if you don’t have changed the username and password of your router yet, you can use the default username and password here but if you already have you have to add your secret one very carefully. Username “admin” and password “admin” is the most common default credential of TRENDnet.
- In case if you are willing to make the management access securer for your router, we prefer here to change the login credentials immediately. To change the default username and password of your router’s management access, the only things that you have to take care of are:
- The perfect combination of alphabets, characters and special characters helps users to make their password securer. You can add any of the three or all to make your unique one.
- You need to keep a keen eye on the number of characters of the password as well. The password of the router usually consists of 26 digits, and making it longer and complex depends only on admin.
- It really gets very difficult to get access to your router without its router’s name. So make sure that you are using an easy and user-friendly one.
- Keep the login credentials of your router safe somewhere, so that you can easily use them in case of emergency.
- Usually, SSID is being mentioned there along with the network tab and depends usually on the brand and its manufacturers. Make sure to change it so that to keep it safe from third-party access. You can add a unique and simple SSID name and try not to add any personal detail along with it.
- Go to the Encryption settings of your network and then set up the encryption to WPA2-PSK to match it to the industrial standards of security.
Also Read about :
What are the reasons for failure to log in through 192.168.10.100 on TRENDnet?
If you are failing to get management access to your TRENDnet, the reason maybe you are putting up some wrong IP address here. Failure of connection or a Poor WiFi-enabled connection may also be some of the main reasons behind this issue. Make sure that you have set up all the hardware connections very carefully.
Why I am failing to get access to TRENDnet or TEW-755AP password?
If we talk about TRENDnet or TEW-755AP, the default password being used here is “admin”. In case if you are failing to get access to these routers, the chances are quite higher that you have changed the login credentials of your router and are now putting up the default ones. You can easily restore the factory settings to get an escape from this issue.
What to do if I have forgotten the password to TRENDnet or TEW-755AP?
If you totally have forgotten about the passwords of TRENDnet or TEW-755AP, you can easily get contact the ISP or Xfinity forums to get the default ones or you may also restore the factory settings to default to make an easier escape from such annoying issue.
How to reset TRENDnet TEW-755AP router to Default?
Just press and hold the reset button for about 15 seconds only to make it happen.