While working on the internet have you ever seen 192.168.10.1 somewhere on your router screen? Wondering what exactly is it?
If you are here in search of such questions, this guide is going to help a lot. You will get to know here about what exactly is it and how to login to it acquiring secure access.
Flashing up of some number like 192.168.10.1 on your screen can appear to be quite confusing, especially when you don’t have any idea about it. Just like one finds in the computer systems, 192.168.10.1 is the IP address of the router that is being used for accessing the router management panel. This router number is actually accessed by various modems and routers that offer access to the router management panels. Moreover, it also offers you access to IoT devices, security cameras, and DVRs as well.
Router management system and router management panel are two different terms, so don’t mix these otherwise. Where 10.0.0.1 offers ease of changing username and password, 192168101 is being used for getting access to the router’s admin panel.
How to login 192.168.1.1?
If you are willing to get access to router’s admin panel, you can easily login into it by:
- Launch your web browser and then add http://192.168.10.1 in the dedicated address bar.
Press the enter button to go further with the process.
- A new window page will flash up on your screen asking you to add username and password. Just add them carefully to avoid any mistakes to happen.
- Once you have done with it, you are free to add changes in the Settings segment as per your preferences.
Failed to Connect to 192.168.10.1
If you have carefully completed with the above login process and are facing connection issues at this moment, there might be several reasons that are generating this issue to happen and these are:
- The chances are quite higher that you have added some wrong IP address there. So check it at once and try to rectify it at once. This router address is a four segmented number that does not include any letters inside. A smaller mistake can lead you towards a bigger consequence, so be careful and make sure that you have added the correct one.
- The chances are quite higher than the router number you are currently using does not correspond to 192.168.10.1. So before proceeding further with the process please make sure that you are using the same router for accessing the admin panel.
- Lose connections between your router and computer system can also prevent you from accessing 192.168.10.1.
192.168.10.1 Default Username and Password List
If you are finding it a little bit hard to access your router you can easily access it by using the user name “admin” and password “password or admin or 1234”.
What if I forgot the Router’s username and password?
- Log in to the default username and password using the above options to get access it.
- Reset your router and once done, the username and password will get automatically set to the factory settings. You can use the above list to get access to the default router’s settings.
|Model||Device Type||Admin Username||Admin Password|
|Actiontec WPB3000||Powerline Access Point,Powerline Adapter||admin||admin|
|ARC FreeStation 5 AP ||admin||admin|
|ARC Wireless FreeStation 5||access point||admin||admin|
|in-wall access point||root||root|
|FON Wireless |
La Fonera+ FON2201
|La Fonera 2.0g FON2202||access point||admin||admin|
|Motorola WR850GP||wireless router||admin||motorola|
|TEW-652BRP h w:v3.2r 3.00b13||admin||admin|
|TEW-652BRP H W:V1.OR||ADMIN||ADMIN|
|TEW-820AP||access point,travel router||admin||admin|
|11AC NAS Router||wireless router||admin||DZY-W2914NSV2|
|ZIO 3300||wireless router|