10.1.10.1 Admin Login To Comcast Business Router – Cisco – SMC
We all know that 10.1.10.1 is the default and private IP address which can be easily assigned to any of your local devices to configure the network settings within this IP address range. Moreover, a few home-based broadband routers such as D-Link and Belkin models may also set their default private 10.1.10.1 IP address. This IP address can be utilized only if you prefer to block or provide access to any device that includes or configured with this IP address.
For instance, a few routers were also utilizing the default IP address as 10.1.10.1, it is required to access this private IP address in case if you prefer to modify the router configurations. Most of the routers will use a different private IP address and that can also be changed to a default one by using the Administrator account.
They can also choose the 10.1.10.1 address if they find it much easier to remember when compared to the alternatives. However, this IP address is not really different from other sorts of addresses. When it is similar to home-based networks, it is proven that there are other much popular private IP addresses are available such as 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.0.1.
10.1.10.1 Router Login Page
It is required to use any one of the web browsers installed on your mobile phone, tablet, or PC to access the Router Login page. It is essential to connect your device (either PC, mobile phone, or tablet) to your home-based Wi-Fi (Wireless) network.
Follow the below instructions to access the Router Login page:
- Open up a web browser on your device. Connect your device (Mobile phone, Tablet, Laptop, or PC) to the Internet connection.
- After connecting to the Ethernet or Wi-Fi (Wireless) network, access the web browser. Please note that most of the users prefer to utilize the Google Chrome web browser.
- Enter the web URL as follows http //10.1.10.1 under the address bar and hit the enter key to access the Router’s login page.
- On the existing login page, you will be prompted to enter the login credentials (Username and Password).
- It is possible to find the login credentials beneath the router.
- The most important and common combinations of login credentials might be Administrator, Admin, or Guest (You can utilize both information as Username & Password).
- Now, you need to input the login credentials (Username & Password) under the respective fields. Then press the Login button to access the Router Configuration page (the Router http //10.1.10.1 login page).
Once it is completed, now you can proceed with the configuration or modification on your router.
Router Default Settings (IP address 10.1.10.1)
Once, you are connected directly the Wi-Fi (Wireless) network on your tablet, PC, or laptop, input the router private IP address (http //10.1.10.1) on your web browser to access the Configuration Settings page. Enter the default login credentials to access the router page (Either Administrator or Admin).
Configure Settings with the help of Router Address (10.1.10.1.10)
You can perform the following operations after accessing the configuration webpage:
Restoring the Bad Internet – In some worst scenario, all of a sudden your internet connection might be disconnected or experience latency. In this case, the ISP Technician has to visit the customer’s house to fix the issue. You can just utilize the private IP address 192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.1 to resolve this issue.
Network Settings Configuration – It is possible to change or modify the basic settings on your router (either use the Comcast business router login or Comcast default router login webpage) with the help of your ISP (Internet Service Provider) provided Gateway IP or DNS Settings. You can also change the internet loading speed by following the generic suggestions on the router’s configuration page.
Security Settings – It is essential to maintain and take care of your router’s security settings and do not allow anyone to access your browsing or internet history. With the help of the router’s security settings, it can make it faster and even safe from other nasty hackers.
Activate Wi-Fi (Wireless) On or Off –
In case, if you utilize a Wi-Fi (Wireless) router for internet access on your device (tablet, mobile phone, or PC), then it is advisable that the Wi-Fi feature should be turned off on your router. This allows you to save the power and it can be performed on the router web page 10.1 10.1 Comcast web page or 192.168.1.1 web page.
Read more about Router Login IP Addresses at 10-0-0-0-1.tech